3DP 6.98% 4.0¢ pointerra limited

Thanks for the reasoned reply. In response, and in the right...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Thanks for the reasoned reply. In response, and in the right spirit (hopefully) =

"the jibe about, well, if you are so unhappy, just dump the shares, is a very shallow, flippant and unfair remark.

It is not a jibe, it is a serious proposition. Nothing in my statement was intended as a wind up. If you are unhappy in your situation, whatever it is in life, take positive actions to improve it. I was unhappy with my old job, it was my boss, my team mates, my co-workers and i was miserable, i went to the employee assistance program for advice (ok, to whinge). The operator simply said have you considered getting a new job? Erm, oh yeah, good point. If i am unhappy maybe i should make the change instead of expecting others to be responsible for my happiness.

Very shallow, flippant and unfair? We shall have to agree to disagree, I think it is part of portfolio hygiene:

"The appropriate action to be taking is to continually monitor the company, consider future prospects and manage your share portfolio accordingly". I agree with your statement 100%, and in fact suggest it supports my argument as much or better than it does yours.

Know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em. If an investment hasn't worked out, as this patently hasn't for the poster in question, they should indeed manage their share portfolio accordingly, and i would double down on, exit their position and look elsewhere.

"This is why I and the likes of Letsee are holding." = again, adults making a decision to hold. Good on you, i do too, we are in the same boat. Nothing in that makes me change my position that having made that decsion, OWN it. If an investor chooses to stay invested, they are ultimately responsible for the state of that investment.

Best wishes to you and all of us who are sticking with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $29.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $96.52K 2.499M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 222590 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 81734 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.8¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 9.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ 322948
Last updated 15.46pm 01/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.