3DP 1.67% 3.1¢ pointerra limited

Hi All,I missed this yesterday so cant see the details of the...

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Hi All,

I missed this yesterday so cant see the details of the list for the 19th....even a search of SC WA doesnt seem to pick up Pointerra or Here...So I'm a bit in the dark about this one. If someone could point me to any announcement/link, that would be most helpful.

It also doesnt help when the AR is completely silent on any pending or actual proceedings (which they must do).

Here Europe puts themselves out to be the world's leading location data platform...1BEuro sales, 6000 employees so it'll be very interesting to see any case papers. This is, however, not surprising given 3DP's original genisis...Spawned out of Nearmap which was itself spawned from a profitable (if not sporadic) Intellectual Property assertion business... the old IPR. These guys used to help take on and win tech assertion cases against some of the biggest Tech coys in the world. So they would know what they're doing and how to go about it.

But please temper any any valuation or hope (positive or negative) for this at this stage. The coy is doing the right thing by keeping this as quiet as possible until it is a real 'something'....which it may never be.

I've seen quite a few listed and unlisted coys (and their investors) completely distracted by long (multi-year) proceedings...and outcomes have generally disappointed.

As the Applicant, 3DP would (should?) have funding ($0.1-1m??) arranged to pursue the first phase.,,,of a multi-phase/multi-year IP case. It'll be intersting to hear any discussion from the company on this matter given their current tight cash position.

GLTA

PS....I'm still waiting for 'Something' to be announced concering the short term funding issue....and very soon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $24.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $16.98K 550.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1792245 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.