3DP 0.00% 3.8¢ pointerra limited

Dear me, Steve, it does seem your emotions have got the better...

1. 5,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2684
    Dear me, Steve, it does seem your emotions have got the better of you.

Surely not the same Steve who had this to say on another thread:

'It's funny how everyone wanted to turn on (the CEO) and yes cap raise was disappointing and price was a slap in face...and it's easy to jump on and bash people on this forum...'

"only hanging in because it can't get any worse.."

Well, no, it could get worse. The way you talk, it could go into admin. Fear not, that isn't going to happen.

Pointerra's turnaround is coming, maybe it's already arrived, but because your attention is focused elsewhere and appears to have become very personal with IO, you just can't see it? Maybe you're looking in the wrong place? Funny things, emotions. Can't help but think if he did a raise at a 35+% discount you wouldn't be so forgiving.

The thing is, there is always material activity happening which we are not privy to, even if one is in the T20, which I'm not. Sometimes there are constraints imposed by customers on what a company like Pointerra can publicly say about their commercial arrangements. Some companies even require Senior Executive level departmental approval/sign-off before Pointerra can release a statement, which in turn can be extremely time-consuming, causing further delays in information flow - and inquiry from the ASX.

I know my opinion of IO and Pointerra's prospects are diametrically opposed to yours, I guess that's what makes a forum. In the meantime, a few questions:

- Why did the as yet unnamed investor (but existing shareholder) see fit to tip in $1M at 8 cents when the SP was 4 cents?

- Why is there significant buy-side support holding the SP above 4 cents?

- How can Ian publicly and repeatedly state that both Amazon and Entergy programs were unavoidably delayed by circumstances beyond Pointerra's control, that the delays have been resolved - in Amazon's case by continuing to work with AMZN engineers throughout the "hold" - and all programs have recommenced with improved invoicing expected in CY24, if that were not true?

- Why did FPL sign a new A$3M contract for delivery by EOCY?

- Why is a Tier 1 global mining company rolling out Pointerra across 40 sites in 12 countries?

- Why is an Australian Tier 1 Global Oil and Gas company seen fit to commence rolling out Pointerra across its operations?

- What will happen when the Teledyne/Yellowscan/PelicanCorp Geolantis 360/Emesent/Carbonix/ESolutions/Midas/Gridvision/US Tier 1 Defence Contractor for C6ISR and other partnerships/collaborations - to name only a few - mature into material revenue-generating customers?

- Why are Ongoing AWS costs as a percentage of revenue expected to continue to trend down in coming quarters as further cost optimisation strategies are adopted in conjunction with AWS engineers?

- What will happen when the market wakes up and realizes Pointerra is in safe hands?

- What will happen when H2 outperforms H1 as expected and forecast?

- What will happen when IO delivers a CFP/EBITDA+ result in H2 as forecast?

I know I've stated all this before, but then again, so have you also voiced your opinions. None of the above suggests a company going backwards, as you claim. In the interest of providing some objective balance into an informed thread, I'd suggest that even if only a percentage of the above comes to full fruition, Pointerra will easily achieve and surpass the goal of CFP/EBITDA+ as forecast.

So here's the deal:

When the clarifying announcements come - which we are all waiting for - and IO does turn it around, which he will, will you be gracious enough to admit you were wrong?

For my part, if they don't come and you are right, I will happily admit I was wrong, and you will never hear from me again.

Last edited by writer: 20/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $5.008K 132.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 880229 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 34608 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ 236136
Last updated 14.40pm 03/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.