3DP 2.13% 4.8¢ pointerra limited

G'day everyone Hope you are all holding up OK - especially after...

1. 1,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1801
    G'day everyone

Hope you are all holding up OK - especially after most underperforming micro caps (which is pretty much all of mine ) have been sold off further prior to this financial year finishing

It's clearly been a really tough year (and tough last few years) as a Pointerra shareholder

Revenue & Cash receipts are down significantly this financial year (23/24) - whilst the nett cash outgoings have increased to $3.5m for the first 9 months of this year

Which is up from nett cash outgoings of around $2.0m for the entire 22/23 financial year.

Hence the need for the capital raises & placements over the past 12 months

There hasn't been much news coming out of the business via announcements, and I am looking forward to the upcoming 4C Quarterly report.

The last 4C showed some significant decreases in staff costs from the previous quarters.

And having already received $1.04m in cash receipts in April, and with management expecting to receive another $400k in the first couple of weeks in May, I am expecting a much improved 4C from Pointerra in this quarter.

It would definitely be nice (as a starting point) to get back to some minimum $2.0m in cash receipt quarters - which would lead to vastly reduced (or no) nett cash outgoings each quarter

I'm sure that would make all shareholders much less uneasy about their investment in Pointerra

Rightly or wrongly, I haven't sold any of my 3DP shares over the past couple of years, and have recently bought a few more.

I still really believe in this high margin business, but am really hoping that this quarterly marks the beginning of a strong 2024 / 2025 for the share price (& a really strong year for Pointerra)

Have a great weekend everyone
    Last edited by Brett M H: 21/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $38.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $39.79K 840.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 245285 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 265487 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.