3DP 0.00% 4.9¢ pointerra limited

Presentations/Webinars/Podcasts/Media, page-1767

1. 1,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    No confusion here , in a public company a good job by a CEO is measured in Market Cap and shareholder wealth over a sustained period of time !
    We are around a decade from Pointerra being listed and we are basically where we started from !
    Also Buttons it’s not just a measure of what you paid for your shares it’s the amount of time that has been lost .
    Ian has a salary of 400k pa plus his major holding in shares and living the lifestyle so time is not the essence for him but shareholders are what make a public company and they should should be treated with more respect !
    Redemption is there to be had for him however there’s a lot of shareholders that have been torched so far on the belief that he has bestowed that Pointerra is the bees knees that no other competition comes close too !
    One other point is that I still for the life of me can’t believe or understand is that we have so many loose shares and his inability to seek out a couple of major cornerstones in the US to mop up and keep the share register tight with all these multi million dollar pending deals in their own back yard !
    ”Simply Astonishing “

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.