3DP 3.77% 5.5¢ pointerra limited

As previously posted, Hogana, refer Ian's closing comments at...

1. 5,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2854
    As previously posted, Hogana, refer Ian's closing comments at the AGM.

For anyone who missed it:

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-quarterly-activities-appendix-4c-cash-flow-report.7827295/page-34?post_id=72227526

First Damon Fieldgate, Operating Partner Banyan Software Private Equity. Now an ex-Sequoia/Google senior exec P.E. Family Office investing the thick end of $1M in Pointerra.

The cream on the cake, Nour Eltanbouli, ex-Teledyne Geospatial and Fugro, now Pointerra Director Business Development. What a gun hire, and why did he decide to come on board now?:

'I’m delighted to share that I have joined Pointerra as Director Business Development. I have been close to Pointerra over the past 7 years observing its growth and great potential. Today I am very excited to be part of that success story, and I’m confident that there is a lot more we can achieve.' (Courtesy LinkedIn.)

In light of the above, and to put things in perspective, the full import of Ian's comments about the placement are worth thinking about:

Importantly, half of the $2M raise was through a US-based Family Office. In and of itself that doesn't sound like much, but the principal of that fund used to work at Sequoia and also at Google. So a really high-profile investor in the US marketplace. Someone who looked us up as recently as last November and came to us and said, "Hey I'm really interested in your business"

I'm not quite sure how he found us in the sea of SaaS investment opportunities globally, but he did, and that individual has come on board and taken almost half of that placement. For me, getting more investor profile in the north Amercian market is really important and is going to be a great outcome for all shareholders.

We believe our ultimate acquirer is going to come from that market, so to get that increased profile is something that I'm really pleased about and is something that we'll look to build on as we grow the register and make it more appealing, and make our business more appealing, to global investors."

Last edited by writer: 09/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $44.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $15.54K 292.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9433 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 293728 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.