3DP 3.92% 4.9¢ pointerra limited

I too echo Letsee's admiration and respect for your ceaseless...

1. 610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 535
    I too echo Letsee's admiration and respect for your ceaseless crusade to unearth the merest morsel of any possible info crumb.

Yet methinks someone (or his own experience) has messaged to IO high in his chateau of Wishfull Thinking on the isle of Hope that pronouncements of exaggerated and vaporous 'agreements' don't fly no more.

I do feel as if we are experiencing 3DP 2.0; a very necessary major re-set from a disasterous 2 year period. The new business models/plans/expectations will take a while to show some positive traction in a safer direction. Put another way...I have little doubt that earlier this year we were skidding towards a cliff and now, hopefully, we have reversed back over them, turning slowly around and now moving forward, albeit somewhat cautiously.

This caution is likely to be refected in their investor relations efforts where 'actuals' Vs 'wishfulls' are taking precedence while the new 3DP 2.0 business model settles in and begins to demonstrate a more sustainable and hopefully predicable growth trajectory.

Partly arbitrarily, I'm giving it about 3 quarters (generally a resonable period for a small coy turnaround) to show some demonstrable positive results....for me that means maybe around the 2nd quarterly or early/first half 2025.

FWIW, I do follow the US tech VC market closely. Valuations and their attendent ratios have (outside AI) contracted substantially this calender year. Seed rounds are really tough for those even on the revenue curve and VC firms are setting up vulture funds to create low-ball secondary markets to scoop up desperate VC/professional investors who have not been able to IPO or trade exit over the past 12-18 months.

Its a tough tech market out there which is also being reflected in 3DP's price.

So...some more patience required which I feel will be rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.