3DP 0.00% 4.7¢ pointerra limited

@ Jayze87 - great find!! Have seen quite a few of his videos,...

1. 1,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1792
    @ Jayze87 - great find!!

Have seen quite a few of his videos, and love the way he provides both technical and fundamental analysis in a very practical way on a company.

Not sure if he meant to, but he sounded quite bullish on 3DP reaching ACV levels in excess of $20m in a years time. This is just under 20% per quarter ACV growth - which is slightly less ACV growth than what they have recently achieved.

And as he was using USD figures (he commenced with a figure of $9.8 USD at 29/7/21), this $20m + number would obviously convert into a much higher AUD figure in one years time.

Also very interesting to see the "quite long term downtrend" charts for great companies like Amazon, CSL, and PME. The share price of these companies have all fallen well over 50% at some point, and sometimes the fall way over 6 months - 12 months.

On this forum in the past, I have compared the financials of 3DP to PME.

And maybe I am dreaming, but I can definitely see some similarities between the financial metrics of both companies - if 3DP can scale up like PME has over the past few years.

With ultra high gross profit margins, a lot of the extra revenue for 3DP literally drops straight to the bottom line - and this should be pretty much from this point in time onwards.

Strong & steady growth will be the key, and I would not complain about them also announcing the odd large contract every now & then

Looking forward to the 3DP story unfolding over the next few weeks / months / years.
    Last edited by Brett M H: 25/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $22.74K 483.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60296 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 420726 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.