3DP 10.2% 6.5¢ pointerra limited

Presentations/Webinars/Podcasts/Media, page-652

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I thought their discussion was not far off the mark given it was only a short chat.

Anirban did recommend 3DP not long before leaving Motley Fool last year around the 40cent mark. Fair to say the share price got a nice short term bump because of it at the time.

The point about it taking 3DP longer to gather/onboard customers and therefor monetise customers is a good one. We are all waiting for that big contract win which hasn’t materialised yet. It has been a lot of incremental increase in spend by existing customers while 3DP slowly but surely add new customers for POC’s or trials.

The key though is that once they are on the platform they stay on the platform.

This is probably a long bow but I see similarities to Megaport in the fact they steadily grow customers and their ave spend grows over time. Also both are investing in improving their offerings to make them the leader in what they do. The key difference for 3DP is its significantly less capital intensive to set up the core platform/network.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.006(10.2%)
Mkt cap ! $52.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 7.0¢ 6.5¢ $253.5K 3.785M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 295868 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 156214 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.