3DP 3.23% 6.4¢ pointerra limited

Morning everyone!! It was posted the other day that 3DP was now...

1. 1,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1811
    Morning everyone!!

It was posted the other day that 3DP was now working with John Deere / Deere & Co:

I read the following excerpt from an article this morning - which makes me think that this is quite a big $ opportunity for Pointerra (see article below):

5 tech-savvy companies in non-tech sectors

Since long before COVID, leading tech companies have been the primary focus of market attention — for good reason. Market-leading tech giants are transforming the way we live, work and shop.

The good news is there are other places to look for technology-leading companies outside the tech industry.

Deere & Co. is developing robotics, automation and machine learning to empower farmers to improve their efficiency.

Some of Deere’s tractors and combine harvesters use advanced automation to prepare soil, plant seeds, care for plants as they grow and harvest crops.

In August 2021, Deere said it would acquire a maker of robotics for tractors to accelerate its goal of offering a fully autonomous fleet of farming vehicles.

The company’s machine-learning analysis, for example, can help reduce the use of pesticides by identifying whether a growth is a weed or pest and target it with a minimal amount of pesticide.

“With further steps into automation, digital solutions, and sustainability, Deere is seeking to provide a ‘connected equipment’ approach to give farmers greater incentive to upgrade their machinery”.

Enjoy the rest of your week

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.