IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

How much gold do we have?Its looking like over 2m ounces and...

1. 1,084 Posts.
    How much gold do we have?Its looking like over 2m ounces and rising.Do the sums 45c is conservative.We wont know until production starts.But with 3 diamond rigs at Waxwells since April 1 we should have results comming and if the desktop analysis is right we should have some good results.I am like most not happy at all where we are now but the fundamentals are still there with a whole lot of upside.

Sheepwash we will still have our pour party and hopefully it wont be a poor party I am sure it wont.September is not that far away and I am hanging on.

We have 10c share in cash,We should not have to borrow too much and still be able to fund an aggressive drilling programme.I think there is a lot to look forward to so I am taking off the worry hat settling back and waiting for it to unfold.

Avoca is a worry as stated in the press.Pala dont have as much as I thought so if they(Avoca) want us they are going to have to do some agressive buying and the offer will have to be brilliant.So lets get positive no good stating that all is bad or things could have been handled better.I think we are still going to be ok and extra exploration success will mean the share dilution is not such a huge issue as many are saying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.