LOM 0.00% 7.2¢ lucapa diamond company limited

After Massive Shake Up, President’s Daughter to Head Angola’s...

1. 438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    After Massive Shake Up, President’s Daughter to Head Angola’s Oil Giant

http://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-N...ghter-to-Head-Angolas-State-Run-Oil-Gian.html

That's Great Fantastic News Eshmun - the country is still stable ticking along.

These stories in Africa where the political elite pocket all the wealth don't generally end well. I don't know why I continue to hold, apathy I suppose.

No Eshmun its your soft spot!
    Get your nickers in a knot if the leader steps down or die's suddenly unexpected overnight,
    that's when all the infighting/power/Greed positioning will begin!
    A Day of news of this caliber will test many a shareholder -
    Dare I mention @FatherTed 's BALLS will truly be tested with a day like that along with all of us!

Are they really going to do any damage with that Toyota mounted drill rig on targets that large. I think not....lol, but in the low probability that they can with that rig and if the below quote from SW is accurate they are admitting they don't mind being in breach of continuous disclosure. Can't really believe these words were spoken at the meeting. Eshmun

I still hear your displeasure with the comp. Eshmun. I hear your pc fans trying to cool your mind!
    I've only be on this road show for two years - so eye's really takes me hat of to the true LOM long terms

(Jack be nibble Jack be quick Jack will drill holes with candle sticks)
    Of course they are Eshmun - small site prep small vehicle "time saver plus" much more mobility to get in and out of places especially bogs BIG RIGs for deep results to extend our jorc's
    The Mighty 3oo ( This is Not Sparta )
    Approx 300 kimbo marked on the maps
    just a faster way to cover more earlier Eshmun

Love those words that were spoken at the public meet Eshmun.
    Many snippets of insight to the true colours of our YOUNG GUN with the now
    and hand picked by Hat Holding Cowboy - Much experience with expertise
    He may have even schooled with Bondy
    Yeah ha!

Eshmun I am creaming my pants ( see recent facts and figures of my other posts values then throw 1sharetrader1's in with them along with his kimbo picks) and i cant even get any more mula out a white sand shoe shuffler paraders. I've just about exhausted all avenues in lending..
    I don't have spare house left to sell.

I miss your insightful vids Eshmun with your fans whirring in the back ground.
    I'd Say we have all had varying thoughts at times.
    Head up Bud

FID
    Last edited by FixItDad: 06/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 155809 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 157173 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.