GTR 25.0% 0.3¢ gti energy ltd

Needs to clear 2.3 PP to confirm reversal. Theres a 5 mill or so...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Needs to clear 2.3 PP to confirm reversal. Theres a 5 mill or so offer at 2 promoting weakness. If anyone really wanted to sell 5 mill there are smarter ways to do so. Its ok to say Tolga is the top shareholder in this but he has a hundred others and aint hungry. I am disappointed the Board doesnt appear to have any real skin in this to make them hungry. We started in the U lead with an excellent play in U and V in Utah and have left it stagnate letting others take the radiant limelight. The whole sector is stirring again and we will be trying to catch up instead of leading it. Come on bros wake up and show some drive. Its a disgrace for mine to at least not be holding the last CR levels at which 4 mill was raised, 3 in placements and the last 1 in SPP. Thats the way u lose supporters and hence your edge. You were smart with advancing the quality U project with peanuts now u wanna spend the cash on early spec gold exploration which can quickly drain our funds and force us into further dilution when U inevitably takes global focus. We have gone from innovative low cost leaders to me too spec. Stay ahead of the game or you will lose yr support.
    Opinions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.649M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $28.62K 7.892M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 26876326 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3921766 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.