president Trump, most amazing president of all time, page-594

1. 5,921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Get over what? Trump was not my president, and neither is Biden. It is just that I can see the US has been setting up for a proxy war with Russia for a long time, but his actions show Putin could see it. It was pretty obvious. IMO, after the 2014 coup, Putin saw there was no way out, so has been stockpiling weapons and shells for 6 or 7 years. Then he started the war early. Everybody is running out of weapons except Russia. Territory won or lost is another story. What is important for the US is that Biden launched a financial all out war against Russia. Starting, as they always do, by stealing Russia's foreign reserves. Well now the BRICS(Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) nations are working on their own reserve currency. The petrodollar is also under serious threat. Saudi Arabia, Argentina and others have expressed the wish to join the BRICS nations. This is already a world financial war. If the US loses the ability print money with little consequences it will be worse than a recession for the US. To have a forgetful geriatric leading leading this financial war is lunacy. Bad enough that he started it. I am not sure even Trump can fix this mess.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.