RSH 7.41% 2.9¢ respiri limited

On your point of patient payment lagging- Medicare/Medicaid...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    On your point of patient payment lagging- Medicare/Medicaid payments are automatic on correct coding. Usually paid in a couple of weeks, less that 5, so there should be no lag here as I am not aware that any of these codes are being directed to commercial carriers. One other key point for sustainable revenue is how claims per patient flow over time. I can see in the early months a new patient will use the device regularly to get the 16 data points in the 30 day period needed for a valid claim. How that looks 4-6 months in if the patient is feeling well or the parents are reassured is something RSH needs to understand and model. Be good to know their assumptions on that one. The payments motivate the Dr to initiate and maintain device use; RSH/Dr need something to keep the patient motivated over the longer term. We are all lazy and wont do stuff we feel is unecessary which has always been the challange in getting asthma patients to use their inhaler.
    Good foundation, work to be done and as always, recurring revenue is all that matters no matter how you get it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.002(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $37.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $2.287K 80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47271 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 109691 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.