LYC 0.63% $6.41 lynas rare earths limited

Is there any Press on REE in the AU that will get the attention...

1. 7,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Is there any Press on REE in the AU that will get the attention of people not involved in REE?

The reason I ask is in the US there is none. Many people were burnt in the US as the bubble collapsed. Now they are not interested and not looking. Some will not invest in this sector again no matter what, but others will if something catches their attention. Even when DT said HC allowed China to control production of critical military assets through REE domination it got little press. Few years ago it would have been front page on several major newspapers. Right now Lynas is not performing like the RE-FI and REE prices would indicate it should. I suspect it is a total lack of knowing what has happened not a negative belief. Even though I dislike Crammer if he talked about REE, Lynas not needed, for 2 Minutes I think it would do more for Lynas SP than another 10% rise in REE prices.

To have the price go up Lynas needs NEW SHs. I suspect that many long-term believers already have as much as they are comfortable with. As prices rise making Lynas a bigger % of portfolio even if they believe strongly some will become sellers. There are also some that will hold, maybe add forever. There has to be new SHs to absorb this.

AL has been and is very busy, I understand why she has not had an open format press conference since she took office. I think resuming press conferences with Q2 report or at least semiannual report where she takes unfiltered hard questions would go a long way in starting more press. I suspect that semiannual report will show the first real profit for Lynas. The first real increase in stock holder’s equity. Both will be small, > 0.002 a share, my guess, the significance is the change in direction. If she could do something big when semiannual report comes out it would help. I define Big as something that catches attention of people not currently looking at REE market. for now just get them looking it is not required they buy, that will follow if REE market continues to rise and Lynas's profits continue to increase.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.41
Change
0.040(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $5.991B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.45 $6.49 $6.40 $13.34M 2.079M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13384 $6.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.42 13471 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.