SWM 0.00% 17.5¢ seven west media limited

Press Article, page-35

1. 5,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4134
    Netflix night, you certainly are correct. When we look at the rich, 1% own 99% of the world. So it's a natural conclusion the 1% er wins.

I went though the 87 crash and came out in front, only on timing with shorting the market.

True the Dow at 26000 is a joke, also the asx hear at just 10% off the peak.

It is not possible to be valued hear with economic activity at stand still, the US is on target for a 30% contraction in there economy over the 12 months.

That will bring about serious deflation, it in a way is good as the world does need a reset anyway.

When I did economics, recessions are needed, naturally they are not nice for the poor. I have forgotten the cycles now, but it was about 10 years growth, for 1 year recession.

The problem is world governments have interfered with economic cycles.

This is where money printing comes in, flush the world with cash and you prevent the inevitable.

But 5his can only be done for so long, some countries like Australia can get away with it because we have resources in the ground valued greater than the fake cash.

Overall the only place true wealth originates is with the earth, ie dig up mineral zero value and convert it to cash.

It is how the world ran at profit until the mid 70s.

When we as a globe spend less than we dug up, the world was in surplus.

So to not print cash, we need to dig up more or spend less to get a surplus.

It will come home to roost someday. The world's financial system contains trillions of I owe you pieces of worthless paper.

This is working at sub 1% interest, but it will not when economies recover and rates rise. This is were the rich benefit as you say, and the poor will suffer.

Maybe not individuals per say, but countries, already some have given up ports and land to China on default.

On swm, a bad result is factored in, so if the market was to correct, swm would not alter greatly.

It is why I have now moved to 25% of my entire portfolio to swm as I see no risk at all.

Its only a matter of time till more assets are sold and swm is debt free.

Then I see a merger between swm and prime to top it all off.

The accc is also close to getting the likes of Google to pay, the icing on the cake.

Swm should get back to 200m ebit within 12 months, it is possible without debts for dividends to flow. If they are even paid at half the old rate, the yield would be greater than 20% based on swms present price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $269.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ $56.99K 333.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1153466 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 505342 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.