ETM 5.88% 3.6¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Press Conference Nuuk

1. 2,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637

Press Conference Greenland 15th March 2024 Youtube below

Obviously questions were controlled so no contoversy, this is a big move by the EU and very significant I think much can now happen over the next few weeks or months
    One key point is that Ursula Von Der Leyen spoke about processing something that would have never been considered in Greenland because of enviromental issues. Talked alos a lot about China....

I think the important factor now is that If ETM had not started the Arbitration they could have been in a much worse position than they are now..

The Arbitration needs to be brought to a head and sit around the table for the benefit of all...and as Ursula states a Win Win for all.

The Greenland appointment of a spokesperson on behalf of the company on the ground is now an important factor....

Remebr that Kvanefjeld was 3 years ago going to be the key supplier of Critical Minerals to the EU that is what they were working towards including Processing...

NEO Performance Metals is a Rare Earth Processor that now owns the Hudson Resource site at Sarfatog Hastings Technologies owns a 26% stake in NEO thru Twiggy Forest $$

This is right now a Critical Time for ETM in the ARBITRATION PROCESS and the False Situation created by ACT 20

"Compromise and Collaboration"

"Go Thor"

EU-Greenland partnership boost: €94 million investment for ...

YouTube · European Commission

520+ views · 1 day ago

YouTube · European Commission

520+ views · 1 day ago

23:51

EU-Greenland partnership boost: €94 million ... President von der Leyen at the #EPlenary: Cyprus maritime corridor to deliver aid to Gaza.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $50.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $8.122K 226.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 595596 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 17969 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ 9034
Last updated 10.50am 03/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.