VYS 1.94% 50.5¢ vysarn limited

press conference, page-34

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Here is a closer look at Browser.

Browser says he is an MHM holder from way, way back....very doubtful.
    Because of his so called long term holding, he would have us morons believe that he knows the early days well and yet, of the 59 posts by Browser since he joined Hot Copper on 12th October and his first posting on Hot Copper on 26th October, each and every post (without fail) have been on MHM and almost all of them in a patronizing fashion.
    The messiah believes we should be made aware of this and that and we should ask this question and that question at the forthcoming AGM.

Browser, if you are so concerned that we be aware of certain things and ask questions at the AGM, then, it is reasonable to expect you to attend and to embarrass yourself.

In my opinion, I very much doubt you are currently a shareholder. Unlike Firsova and Good Oil (hmmmm about the latter) you have suddenly appeared here with obvious ulterior motives. By declaring you are an MHM holder, you seem to want to give the impression that this way we can hardly challenge you.
    It's the same old story Browser!!! With your concerns, GET THE HELL OUT OF THE KITCHEN!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.94%)
Mkt cap ! $261.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.5¢ 50.0¢ $176.1K 346.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44706 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 85200 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.