GOR 2.77% $1.67 gold road resources limited

press the green button

1. 3,904 Posts.
    Dear GOR

Hope you enjoyed your Hong Kong holiday - we did. Unfortunately you have forgotten to do something which if you don't do is going to annoy everyone - not the least of whom will be your new Chinese friends.

If you go out the back blocks near a place called Hann you will find a big mechanical thing called a "Drilling Rig". It is probably under a pile of cobwebs with the odd tree trying to sprout on top of it.

What we would like you to do is look for the green button that says "Start". What you need to do is press the "Green Button".

Now no wandering off looking for other interesting things which I am sure there are lots of and no more excuses. Its been four months and I am sure everyone has had a nice holiday. We know you got rained out - but so did everyone else and they are all back at work.

Remember it doesn't do any good if Mr Market doesn't know. Mr Market gave you all this nice money which you said would be spent on drilling - but you have taken a holiday instead. Profitable as it may be it's not what you said you would do.

So find the "Drilling Rig" and press the "Green Button" then come back and tell Mr Market that you have done it.

That's right "Green" next to the red one that says "Stop".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.67
Change
0.045(2.77%)
Mkt cap ! $1.809B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.67 $1.62 $11.36M 6.882M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5491 $1.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.67 201437 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.