GOR 1.91% $1.80 gold road resources limited

press the green button, page-2

1. 2,012 Posts.
    Crypto- Whats the rush??????????

Gor has outperformed the ASX and most other stocks on the market during recent times.

Im sure the board and Ian knows when the best time is to get the rig going and whats best for the company overall.
    I dont think they have given any excuses or been using the down time from rain as a holiday.

The capital raised will be used for drilling in the 2011 year. The last time i looked at the calender we still had 9 months left of this.

GOR provides the market with regular updates and good results. No stock can keep heading north on the sp without a retrace or sideway movement at different intervals.

Gor has become a good long term stock to hold and a excellent trading stock for those that want to see it that way.

The green start button will be pressed when the time is right .

Nothing has changed with the fundamentals of this company or the time frame. They cant control the rain or the time it takes for the ground to dry out. It doesnt matter if other companies have got back to work after the rain or what other companies are doing.

GOR management do an excellent job at hand and have shown the market they do it well and in a timely manner.

Just be patient!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.80
Change
-0.035(1.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.944B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.79 $1.81 $1.78 $6.212M 3.620M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 60460 $1.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.80 44172 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.