AOE 0.00% $4.68 arrow energy limited

AOE's sp has been undervalued for quite sometime now. IMHO, it...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    AOE's sp has been undervalued for quite sometime now. IMHO, it has been manipulated for a purpose, and we all know why.

Someone has to take in consideration that for quite sometime, both QGC and AOE always were neck and neck with their sp. I should know, I owned them both along with many other gasers. I have always stated that having lived in a Country where gas was used quite extensively, even for use in vehciles instead of very expensive petrol fuels, I was a very great fan of it.

I have also always stated that even in a land of plenty like Australia, someone will wake up one day and realise what we are sitting on.

All of a sudden though, we saw that both companies share prices went down and kept there for a period of time. Manipulated?? I believe so.

We now have seen that QGC has been taken over and a lot of movement in all gas project has taken place, with takeovers everywhere.

Hence why even Nick Davies and Scott are currently worried.

Even if we get an offer at say 80% premium, we would only get (at today's prices), about $4.80 per share. Not much more than the highs we reached pryor to all the doom and gloom.

My thoughts.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.