EGR 8.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

Presses Ahead At Merelani, page-5

1. 837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Impoverished is a nice way to say they would steal from the bag on your back. I had one guy in that area with his leg hanging off with sores and blood asking for medicine, I'm pretty harsh when it comes to this sort of thing in Africa but just couldn't not say no as it was just so bad. Took him up the pharmacy had some one look at his leg and then bought some stuff. Knowing these "impoverished" people I waited around the corner and watched, sure enough 10 minutes later there is the dude back in the pharmacy arguing with the shopkeeper trying to get the money back for the medicine I had bought. I got it off the shop keeper and told the dude to nick off which he did obviously when caught out. The medicine in the end went to some one else. Ok call me silly but that area of Tanzania has a really desperate side to it if we think we will walk in and start mining all hunky dory not to mention get a group of Tanzanian Africa politicians to sign any kind of agreement with out some kind of kick back we are dreaming. It is why the Chinese have basically taken over in Africa while we are hamstrung by doing the right thing they just pay what needs to be paid build what ever needs to be built, even if it falls apart 2 years later and get on with their mining operations.

Good luck to all I hope I am wrong

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $56.60K 471.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37983 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 10500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.