FAR 0.00% 51.0¢ far limited

I'm content. I'm a Far holder. But if you get serious the govt...

1. 4,929 Posts.
    I'm content. I'm a Far holder. But if you get serious the govt will also be put on show in arbitration. Do you honestly think that an independent court of arbitration would actually take into account the inefficiency of a govt to declare suitability. In itself the govt has allowed the JV to proceed with WPL in it and incurring expense whilst also enhancing value. The govt could and should have said the JV will not proceed and COP are still in until dispute settled or the JV cannot proceed. It's done zilch.
    The court would interpret this as tacit approval and secondly would ask FAR why it didn't seek an injunction until determination.
    FAR are looking for some value out of the deal, what that is nobody knows. Do you honestly think a major would be proceeding without filing papers if they truly wanted the PE?
    I personally believe FAR may extract something but then again this has gone on too long for anyone to stop this deal now.
    Tell me do you think FAR could have filed for an injunction pending govt approval. That is usually what happens if someone wanted this deal. Cop would have come to table, they would have had no choice. But FAR would have also needed to show the colour of their money too. All imho.
    This business about waiting for govt approval whilst proceeding with sale is hogwash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92577 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 101000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.