FAR 1.09% 45.5¢ far limited

I get all of that but COP in their actions have said to FAR...

1. 4,929 Posts.
    I get all of that but COP in their actions have said to FAR "we'll see you in court if you want to take action". No one can deny that. COP didn't even attend meetings if we believe the rumour.
    FAR in response have relied on govt approval. I understand the need to follow regulations and the desire of govts to ensure healthy and prospering relations. But and a big but govts don't run the business nor make decisions for business. That's clear and that will be what the court of arbitration will be saying to FAR. So you wanted the mediation to take its course, yet COP didn't respond nor did they attend meetings. That's correct sir. Now tell me about govts approval. Well sir they take their time.
    Oh fair enough, meanwhile you are ok with the JV moving ahead with a partner whose share you don't believe is eatified. Yes sir we want to do the right thing. Oh fair enough then the judge says. Now further discoveries have been made and value enhanced the right thing for you is to take this to arbitration because the govt has given you approval but also approved JV? C'mon put yourself on other side of fence. Pleeease. Far haven't been given what they wanted and that is unlnown.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $42.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.0¢ 45.0¢ $6.981K 15.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43662 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 105117 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.