LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

pressure mounting, page-17

1. UFX
    1,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Sulzy,

I'm not sure if a cutoff of 0.2 g/t is applicable but 5 times increase in a JORC resource from 1g/t is very conservative, but IMO its best to think that way.

The reason why I think so is that FNT would be more interested in defining any higher grade resources first. This means drilling directly at the most prospective structures and anomalies. The massive size of the anomalous areas would dictate this because it would take a very long time to do a grid pattern drill.

The geology of the anomalous areas may be more complicated than what is ideal for perfect Gold Copper porphry systems. The number of different rock types in the cores so far indicate several phases of volcanism at different periods. One or several of these are directly responsible for the mineralisation. Subsequent events may have affected the mineralisation in either a positive or a negative way also. FNT geos have to work out what has geologically happened and predict where the most prospective areas are based on the geological sequence of events and there relationship to the rock types and associated alterations. This may take some time to work out because it seems that the only fresh rock samples come from drilling. I think it's better to think about FNT as a longer term investment until at least this present drilling campaign is over. The potential is there for sure.

Ari

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $9.778K 3.259M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 41662685 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 3439755 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.