ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

BuddfoxxYour commentary is astute.....Bottom line if you are...

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Buddfoxx

Your commentary is astute.....

Bottom line if you are negotiating a jv with serious liquidity problems (which until this announcement was an issue) you are going to struggle to get a deal and attractive commercial terms.

This announcement is beneficial on a number of fronts.

1. It allows ADY to be able to be in a favourable position to negotiate a good jv deal on attractive commercial terms. It has already flagged there are numerous players interested in doing jv which further validate the potential seen in its Chilean operations

2. It removes the immediate risk of a further capital raising and negative dilution consequences as now has funds can use to employ/put into jv for drilling programme

3. It provides the ability to bring forward and execute a drilling programme to firm up resource potential for Chilean assets.

I was looking for a catalyst to hold a core holding in ady as opposed to just trading it. I think I now have that cataylst.

With conclusion of jv announcement, 5 cents by Christmas for this stock is reasonable...

With commerncement of drilling program target of 10 cents would then be realistic possibility........

Cheers

Londoner

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $87 7.848K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 805438 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 490461 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.