RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

pressure on qld u308 projects building, page-19

1. 928 Posts.
    Hi Nklex - Just a bit more on the drilling results from the qrtly. The company below is exploring in the same area as RMG so this may help a bit.

Copper intercepts at White Lead Prospect

Syrah Resources (ASX:SYR) announced today that shallow intercepts up to 1.69% Cu over 8m have been recorded at the White Lead Prospect, 25km east of Lyndhurst, in northern South Australia.

A seven hole program at 50m line spacing tested for copper mineralisation along the strike of the White Lead lode. Two step-back holes were drilled to assess potential deeper mineralisation. The drill holes were collared 20m to 50m south of the mineralised lode and angled at 600 to the north.

Best results were recorded in the central part of the target area, including drill holes WLDH002, WLDH003 and WLDH006.

WLDH002: 26m @ 0.87% Cu, including 8m @ 1.69% Cu
    WLDH003: 18m @ 0.91% Cu, including 10m @ 1.29% Cu
    WLDH006: 30m @ 0.80% Cu, including 12m @ 1.61% Cu

The drill results showed that high grade copper is not restricted to the shale/siltstone horizon that hosts the White Lead lode. The highest copper grades in drill holes WLDH002, WLDH003 and WLDH006 were found to be present in the overlying siltstone unit.

'As far as Mt Coffins Diamond Jubilee drilling results, can anyone enlighten me on the quality of these drill results, as I am not too familiar with copper grades'.

I think the next results might be a little more helpful in this regard as not a lot can be made of these results. It is interesting to note though that previous shallow drilling found significant copper mineralisation returned assay of up to 2.2% copper. Geo mapping and field work has shown the copper mineralisation is more extensive than previously thought.

The results of RAB drilling show minimum copper values because of the effects of sample dilution. Most holes were designed to be completed with diamond drilling through the ore zones. This work is yet to be completed.
    Results of a geobotanical sampling survey were also analysed during the quarter. The technique is
    designed to detect mineralisation in drainages radiating from diapiric intrusives and will be applicableto other diapiric structures within RMG’s tenements. Analysis is ongoing.

DJR-2 3m @ 4200 Cu ppm = 0.42%
    DJR-3 2m @ 4770 Cu ppm = 0.48%
    DJR-4 2m @ 13975 Cu ppm = 1.40%
    DJR-7 11m @ 10306 Cu ppm = 1.03%
    DJR-8 20m @ 8699 Cu ppm = 0.87%
    DJR-12 6m @ 13025 Cu ppm = 1.30%
    Djr-13 3m @ 8283 Cu ppm = 0.83%

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.