RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

pressure on qld u308 projects building, page-20

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Nklex - There is no pressure building on the Bligh Government to allow uranium mining in Queensland.

Put simply, there's much more uranium in the NT, WA and SA. See below.

http://www.aph.gov.au/HOUSE/committee/Isr/uranium/report/appendixe.pdf

RMG shouldn't expect to mine uranium in Qld. Nobody should.

You say the LNP will most likely go to the next Qld election as favourites. Maybe. But Springborg will not win. He will lose, again, for the third time, and deservedly so. You won't hear it publicly but behind the scenes things aren't looking pretty for them. Would be good if they actually had some policies, rather than just turning up and yelling, 'LNP, LNP, LNP' in the hope that that will somehow get them over the line.

When the self-proclaimed 'Borg', (why would anyone want a premier who goes by a nickname as ridiculous as that???) loses the LNP will collapse and we'll go back to a stand-alone Qld National Party and Qld Liberal Party. As they should be. And with lots of blood on the walls.

And as for their litigious 'billionaire backer'...well, I won't even go there. Have noticed how some posts mentioning him on other threads have come down, at the posters' own request. The legal threats against the Premier have me dumbfounded and even some on Hotcopper are scared. I sincerely hope Qld does not return to the bad old white shoe brigade days.

But I digress.

RMG may have a future in Qld but it won't be with U.

I have an inkling the SA projects may be much more prospective. We hope.

M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.