RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

Mikael, thanks for you view, but I disagree. Imo the other...

1. 1,684 Posts.
    Mikael, thanks for you view, but I disagree. Imo the other states having more uranium, has nothing to do with the Government changing its view on the subject. Its all about money, and what they are missing out on in royalties and new jobs, especially in this financial climate.( A whopping 10% of QLDs revenue comes from coal royalties) And with the QLD governments decision to put the budget into the red, Imo it really is a no brainer.
    I really dont know why they haven't changed already. Its not as if they are going to be the first state in Australia to allow uranium mining.

As much as the LNP having internal, I still dont think it will save the Bligh Government. In the recent WA election, from memory the opposition party at the time were in a bit of shambles as well,(At least the Borg doesn't sniff ladies chairs, lol) yet amazingly enough they still managed to beat the what looked like unbeatable Carpenter Government, which also happen to have a hard line on uranium mining. Now it looks like that WA will get on with mining uranium and creating more jobs. Imo this alone will put a lot of pressure on QLD to mine uranium, as they are running out of hard line buddies.

Dont know if RMG will ever be the actual miner of uranium in qld as most explorers usually sell out before than, but I am sure they will benefit none the less if they are sitting on something substancial.

South Australia, yes agree looking very promising. But my money is still on their Uranium tenements in QLD.

Be good if we are both right.

Cheers NK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.