CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

pressure required, page-7

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    But some of the things I have read about Locke have been favourable with regards to nourishing new companies. I still dont know where my thoughts lay re him and his intentions. I still am hoping there is nothing sinister about his actions and rather he sees the risks of the business and wants to protect any further investment he makes in the business.

Its not amazing for holders of CFU but it seems a prudent thing to do and if I was in his shoes would want a similar re-assurance if investing further capital into the company.

His dealings with EON in the past means I am still blindly hoping something substantial will fall in CFU's lap by the end of the year. But is down to wishing, hoping, dreaming rather than a rather strong possibility.

I have always likes how CFU just get on with trying to run the business, but right now I really wish they would polish a few more releases and excitement about the business.

Really, everything has been in place for 6 months now after something like 4 years of having a manufacturing facility oipen in Germany and CE approval for BlueGen. 6 months of the new integrated boiler-Gennex.

If nothing happens in 2013 you cant see CFU being around for 2016 and the push for mCHP installations for 2020.

Really want to read a detailed release confirming that we have started delivering the 60 EWE units and on target to meet delivery of all units by December.

EWE seem the nearest term company to be ordering units in 2014 is volume...an update on the Soft-Pact project would also be handy as I woudl love to read all the final tweaked versions of the integrated units are all installed and humming away. The soft-pact project is down for compoletion in Oct 2014 and is meant to lay foundation for commercial release in 2015

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.