AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

pressure still on, page-23

1. 544 Posts.
    Tushi - right on the button IMO. 40M AGU shares is what we want to see change hands from the crooks to the good guys.

Vautex - unfortunately 19M shares on market can only be bought at 0.001 which means you can buy them for $19k. I'll take the other 21M at the same price - guess what - it can only go up from there (or out of business!!).

Don't think the crooks have much YRR left and we know they don't have any GPN so AGU would be the one we should be focusing on. Still need an announcement from the company regarding substantial holders ceasing on YRR to confirm they are out - watch this space IMO.

Not sure if you guys saw the announcement on the PDN thread with the takeover of Fusion which includes prospective U tenaments. I understand they are seeking to build their U assets in Australia substantially. Maybe Remta should give them a call and see what they would be willing to pay for YRR's Nowthanna tenament - already has a JORC and could provide some sorely needed funds to progress the Vanadium project. YRR will need cash - and soon if it wants to progress after the Runge report is released. What we don't want is another capital raising cause it will kill the SP for a long time.

Time for the new board to take charge and tell us what they intend to do over the next 6 months cause I don't want to be holding YRR options much longer (exp 11/09) and can't afford to convert what I have (nor would want to at these prices).

The more people who contact Remta the better IMO - we need him to act now - no more waiting - no more excuses - no more F&*%ing around. I will be ringing the company myself - how about some support guys?? - we are shareholders not mushrooms and we have the right to be kept informed and a right to be heard.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $108.3K 7.720M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 6528410 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 13544253 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.