CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

pressure

1. 192 Posts.
    There's a lot discussion about the Funding. There's to much delay. It seems the Funding is not calculated in the share price yet. Why therefore should the price decrease ? It makes no sense...

As a holder of CDB stocks i would never sell if i know CDB will get cash to fund the project. In my opinion there will be pressure on the stock price if CDB will release the announcement about the funding.

In the meantime we have a lot of time to accumulate shares. I want to say it's up to the management to show some track record. Dr. Paul Crosio will lose his reputation if he isn't able to move forward the company with his skills.

Anyone thinks he wants to lose his face ? I don't !

So don't moan about the funding. They will get it as soon as possible. It's my believe. If there is anyone want to compare CDB with another company, there should be also a compare on the management.

CDB is still a very young company but they try to create value to shareholders. Don't forget it's still a very difficult market. It's quite a milestone for such a small company like CDB to get a credit. But this is the work of Paul Crosio and Team CDB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.