MMS 0.12% $17.37 mcmillan shakespeare limited

Someone correct me if i'm not correct or slightly off, but I...

1. 213 Posts.
    Someone correct me if i'm not correct or slightly off, but I think you will find that Group Remuneration Services is a division within MMS administers employee remuneration arrangements which include the effective utilization of FBT exemptions for employees in the sectors which you refer to above. In this regard, changes as muted to the caps on FBT exemptions will probably effect the over efficacy of these arrangements, which may then inhibit the capacity for MMS to charge fees for managing such arrangements. It may also diminsh the economics of novated leases for people in these sectors which again may impede MMS's capacity to earn income from finance commissions and rebates from vehicle suppliers etc. FBT was always likely to get heavy scrutiny and hence i gather this is why MMS has been tryng to rapidly expand its financing business as they have done. In my view, this is a good strategy as they have good competency in this area and big banks (other than Macquarie) have not serviced this space well. Still think this is good long term. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.37
Change
-0.020(0.12%)
Mkt cap ! $1.209B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.26 $17.40 $17.23 $1.148M 66.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 $17.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.37 354 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.