XJO 1.29% 7,861.2 s&p/asx 200

Pretend to be a Time Traveller - Thursday

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    071216 pretend to be a time traveler Thursday.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good Morning and Welcome to the XJO Thursday Thread

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** I will be away all of next week (and again for a couple of weeks mid January), if anyone would like to put their hand up to start an XJO thread for a day or two, please let me know by tagging me in this thread & I'll begin a list of who starts when.  It does not have to contain market information or commentary of any kind (unless you want too), it can be as simple or complex as you like, and can cover pretty much any topic you like (within the Hot Copper guidelines of course....).  I'm sure that the many Hot Copper members who read this thread, would love to see some different variations on the daily thread.
    If I don't get any takers, I'll just start a generic 'XJO December' thread to cover the period while I am away. ***

News for Today (AEDST)
    071216 news.png

The XJO closed higher on Wednesday, where spread was again wider than average, volume reduced to below average, and the close was strong.
    The lower volume, wide spread, high close does not suggest a lack of demand, it suggests recuced selling pressure on Wednesday.
    So the Index followed through to the upside, which infers that Tuesday bar was absorbing supply at the breakdown line, also confirming the failed breakdown on Monday, and the close above Monday's high is another potential positive.   Price really needs to make a serious challenge to the previous highs, which have caused some serious difficulties recently, as a reasonable response to this pullback and reversal.....

071216 xjo.png

071216.png

Good Trading and Investing

071216 quote.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.