pretend to be next of kin for$30m - scam email

1. 28 Posts.
    Hello,‏

Sent: Thu 4/29/10
    To:

Dear Sir,

I am Mr. Maury iwu,a lawyer and a property manager here in Nigeria.My late boss Engineer.Johnson creek,a contractor with shell Bp.an oil company here in Nigeria.until his death in a ghastly air Crash, banked with Union Bank Plc. Lagos, and had a closing balance of US30.m (Thirty Million United States Dollars).Which the bank now unquestionably expects it to be claimed by any available foreign next-of-kin to the late Johnson Creek .

Fervent valuable efforts are being made by the Union Bank over the years to get in touch with any of the Creek's family or Relatives but all proved to avail. It is because of the perceived possibility of not being able to locate any of Late Engineer. Johnson Creek's Next-of-kin (he had no known wife and children) that myself (Mr.Maury Iwu) and my trusted colleagues made an arrangement To declared the funds "UNCLAIMABLE" In order to avert this Negative development, that was why my trusted colleagues and I now Seek your permission to have you stand as a next-of-kin to Late Engr. Johnson Creek so that the funds (US$30) Would be released and paid into your bank account as the Beneficiary's next-of-kin.

All documents and proves to enable you get this fund without hinches will be carefully worked out and more so we are assuring you of a 100% risk free Involvement,and hence we can not make this claim from here unless with a help from a foriegner like you and that's while we choose you as our trusted one.
    Your share stays while the Rest would be for me and my colleagues for investment Purposes in your country.

We have agreed that, the funds will be shared thus, after it has been transferred into Your account. 35% of the money will go to you for acting as the beneficiary of the funds. 5% will be set aside for Reimbursement to both parties for any incidental expenses That may be incurred in the course of the transfer. 60% to us the originators of the transaction. If this proposal Is OK by you and you do not wish to take undue advantage of The trust, we hope to bestow on you, and then kindly get to me Immediately via my private email address below for security Reason to enable me send you more information on how to Proceed.
    Thank you in advance for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Maury Iwu.
    +234-7090934519.
    Email [email protected]
    ====================================
    The FBI (the director of the FBI!) also wrote ..... LOL LOL (scam)

ATM CARD PAYMENT‏
    From: Federal Bureau Of Investigation ([email protected])

To:

Anti-Terrorist and Monitory Crimes Division.
    Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
    J. Edgar. Hoover Building, Washington D.C

ATTN: BENEFICIARY

This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly completed an Investigated with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you are having an illegal transaction with Impostors claiming to be Prof. Charles C. Soludo of the Central Bank Of Nigeria, Mr. Patrick Aziza, Mr Frank Nweke,Sanusi Bello none officials of Oceanic Bank, none officials of Zenith Bank and some impostors claiming to be the Federal Bureau Of Investigation agents. During our Investigation, it came to our notice that the reason why you have not received your payment is because you have not fulfilled your Financial Obligation given to you in respect of your Contract/Inheritance Payment.

So therefore, we have contacted the Federal Ministry Of Finance on your behalf and they have brought a solution to your problem by coordinating your payment in the total amount of $800,000.00 USD which will be deposited into an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw funds anywhere of the world. You now have the lawful right to claim your funds which have been deposited into the ATM CARD.

Since the Federal Bureau of Investigation has been involved in this transaction, you are now to be rest assured that this transaction is legitimate and completely risk-free as it is our duty to Protect and Serve citizens of the United States Of America. All you have to do is immediately contact the ATM CARD CENTER via E-mail for instructions on how to procure your Approval Slip which contains details on how to receive and activate your ATM CARD for immediate use to withdraw funds being paid to you. We have confirmed that the amount required to procure the Approval Slip will cost you a total of $200 USD which will be paid directly to the ATM CARD CENTER agent via Western Union Money Transfer / MoneyGram Money Transfer. Below, you shall find contact details of the Agent whom will process your transaction:

CONTACT INFORMATION

NAME: MR. PAUL SMITH

EMAIL : [email protected]

Immediately contact Mr. Paul Smith of the ATM Card Centre with the following information:
    Full Name:
    Address:
    City:
    State:
    Zip Code:
    Direct Phone Number:
    Current Occupation:
    Annual Income:

Once you have sent the required information to Mr. Paul Smith he will contact you with instructions on how to make the payment of $200 USD for the Approval Slip after which he will proceed towards delivery of the ATM CARD without any further delay. You have hereby been authorized/guaranteed by the Federal Bureau Of Investigation to commence towards completing this transaction, as there shall be NO delay once payment for the Approval Slip has been made to the authorized agent.

Once you have completed payment of $200 to the agent in charge of this transaction, immediately contact me back so as to ensure your ATM CARD gets to you rapidly.

FBI Director

Robert Mueller.
    ======================================

YOUR PENDING COMPENSATION PAYMENT !‏

Sent: Fri 4/30/10
    To:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your Contract/Inheritance file presently on our desk.We found out that you have not fulfilled the obligations giving to you in respect to your contract payment.

Secondly, you are hereby advised to stop dealing with some non-officials in the bank as this is an illegal act and will have to stop if you so wish to receive your payment immediately.

After the Board of director's meeting held in Abuja-Nigeria,we have resolved in finding a solution to your problem. We have arranged your payment through our SWIFT PAYMENT CENTRE(ZENITH BANK).

This is part of an instruction/mandate passed by the Senate in respect to overseas contract payment and debt re-scheduling. You will be provided with access to an online account in which your funds, Five million United States Dollars($5,000,000.00); will be deposited.

As soon as you have been provided with the online account details, you can login to the banks website and then transfer your funds to your designated bank account. If you like to receive your fund this way,

Kindly reconfirm your

(1) Your Full Name:
    (2) Full residential address:
    (3) Phone And Fax Number:
    (4) Age:
    (5) Occupation:

We shall be expecting to receive your information as you have to stop any
    further communication with anybody or office aside our.

NOTE : YOU ARE TO SEND YOUR RESPONSE TO THE E-MAIL ADDRESS BELOW,

Contact email: [email protected]

Thank you for your co-operation.

Best Regards,

Mr.Daniel Ali.
    Contact Email: [email protected]
    Telephone: 234-802-132-9323

CC: CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    CC: SENATE PRESIDENT
    CC: ALL FOREIGN PAYMENT OFFICES
    CC: BOARD OF DIRECTORS [CBN]
    CC: ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is
    proprietary, privileged and/or confidential and is
    intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is
    addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by
    any person other than the intended recipient or the
    intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If
    you are not the intended recipient or their designee,
    please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
    delete all copies.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.