DJS 0.00% $3.99 david jones limited

Not long, no way, should have a small rebound tm. But don't bet...

1. 212 Posts.
    Not long, no way, should have a small rebound tm. But don't bet on it. BTW, I swear to god that I went short today but cancelled the orders - don't know why I was too pansy! - But i called the top. I don't know why but I can read this stock, I've been watching it daily since about march-april. I'm not a fundamental analyst, but I'd speak to someone who could value the stock. That's were it should fall back to, form a technical buy signal and get back in - otherwise I personally wouldn't go long - the pressure is now on the downside, I think the money in the market has changed hands - from stocks like wow and djs to rio,bhp etc. That's what I think caused the topping formation and subsequent correction - what confirms this more is the late buying that happened in the US last night followed by strong late buying AU today and a strong futures right now. I'm out of the retailers, sticking to metals for at least the next 6-9 months.

Disclaimer:
    No vested interest in DJS at the time of writing
    - I disclaim all liability, financial, emotional, psychological or otherwise
    - Seek the advice of a professional - I am not one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DJS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.