SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

pretty poor planning, page-12

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Hey Swarby, is that Bali holiday not doing the trick buddie.

We are all in the same boat here, and I definately understand your frustrations.

We are putting our trust,faith and $$ behind leaders of the company.This is why management of a spec company is more important than the resource, imo.

I have at times felt bound to SDL by the omnipresent partner announcement. I thought the day I considered selling any would be ann. day.I am sure others get this feeling with their trading, investments.Now I am bound by the T/O and waiting for updates/revised offers.It is enough to give the most relaxed some anxiety unless you are loaded or not too heavily invested(this will vary from person to person but the % of your investment to your net wealth will be the same).I am guessing but I feel you may need to dip into the SDL investment soon and this is what can cause some, including myself, some pain.

If you through your own research and experience have doubt in management then you should reasses your position, imo.

We get a good medium here to share our frustrations and we can see plenty of that happening on SDL threads since the
    T/O.It's all healthy debate, imo. Yes I agree we should be told more I have called for announcement to shareholders but the truth is we don't know why we not being told much more and we have to remember the reasons we invested, and trust that management know what they're doing.Sorry all I know how many times has that been said lately-lol.The world financial markets and equity markets have been terrible for SDL trying to get a world changing project with high capital requirements of the ground.We all know it will happen one day but just not when.

I hope you have made some profits on SDL to date and take time to reflect on how far we have come.There are already people on other coy threads that say things like"We won't be an SDL" as this has already become a massive company in it's own right, without a dollar being earned.

We're all in this together so we can share the glory, as in DEC-JAN and the pain-down to 30c and now the anxiety of a pending takeover offer while things go on behind closed doors. I would like to see some stablity in the markets really before a serious offer be made and who knows when this will occur.If we become doubting and anxious we are playing into Hanlongs hands.BTW good to see all the heavy rebuttting we did to a dubious Leonyoung post.In hindsight gives you a warm feeling that we in this together.

Good luck holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.