YOW 0.00% 2.7¢ yowie group ltd

IMO there Qtr will show growth of min. 20 to 30% remember in...

1. 471 Posts.
    IMO there Qtr will show growth of min. 20 to 30% remember in relation to the last qtr it would still not have had a complete 3 months of Sales in all the outlets. Add to that Angry Birds which we have to assume went well, and the fact that Supply was not an issue then i cant see how it would be seen as anything but positive.

If people are expecting the Massive Growth of the previous qtrs then they are crazy, as they were whilst a roll-out into 1000s of new outlets were happening.

The Only Neg i see at this point is that at some stage "this new qtr" we have to expect a decline in demand form people that have been buying/collecting - hence the importance of a New Series "due very soon". There are still people that are relatively new to the product and would be still not in the previous category, but hopefully i nice over lap of the New vs Old Series will still happen.

The other thing to remember is the Potential in the promise of Overseas Markets, which one would assume is goign to happen at some stage this year. Plenty of other Potential that has been discussed so i see no real issue.

Maybe we think its quiet and the SP is a lil lower then most would have guessed but we cant have an announcement every week or two.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.193M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $710 25.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45665 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 309637 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ 5300
Last updated 11.18am 14/06/2024 ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.