YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Pretty Quiet, page-47

1. 8,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2826
    I am perplexed at why the SP of Yowie is not exploding.
    So much good news.
    Such a growth story.
    Just look at the acceptance level of Yowies product, and acceptance by THE most important people - the customers. Those customers are the retail chains.
    And the biggest retail chains in the US have purchased the product. That to me is a monumental validation of the Yowie product. They reckon Yowies will sell.
    And they are selling.
    Also the Angry Bird licences and the others, are even further validation of the Yowie product, and, imho, a validation of the YOW business plan.
    Why would these organisations take on the Yowie product if they didn't think it would sell, and if they didn't think Yowie could keep up to its business plans??
    YOW has cash, it has big plans for expansion of product and range, and big plans for geographic expansion.
    It has cash flow (which I think is cash flow positive), no debt, supportive shareholding base, ability to list in US, and agan, plenty of cash on hand to grow.
    It must be a takeover target at some point?!
    I think the SP is only where it is, because YOW has yet to publish actual sales volume figures.
    Once big insto's can see transparent volume sales, they will seek shares in meaningful quantities.
    In probably 6 mths time, say beginning calendar 2017, we will see a vastly different company than at present.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.