IPD 4.76% 8.0¢ impedimed limited

The status of the PREVENT trial:IMO, release will be within 2-3...

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167

The status of the PREVENT trial:

IMO, release will be within 2-3 weeks.

CEO RC 28th April 2021:

“The principal investigator (PI)submitted the manuscript on the primary endpoint results at the end of February[2021]. And it is currently under peer-review. We will be notified by the PIwhen the manuscript is to be published and we will immediately notify themarket of the outcomes of that trial. Now at this point, we do not know theoutcomes. Or the conclusions of the PREVENT trial. However, based on the recentlypublished Meta-Analysis that showed statistical significance based on over 50studies (65,000 patients), we have a high degree of confidence in this study. “

Multifaceted approach is already inplace by the team if a positive outcome is released. NCCN inclusion will provideanother big boost to SP and open up other areas of the business to furtherexposure.

To try and turn a negative into a positive,we have not seen news on any sides of the business thus far in May or June; theonly announcement we have seen is the release of the new software. This means(hopefully), that July-August should be a big two months of news. I am inclinedto agree with everything Austin and Scott Power (the commentator) have mentioned – it all makes sense and I havebased my predictions off of those. July should see new money come in hopefully (SP wise) on the back of some good announcements.

Other memorable quotes from that call byRC:

• “The publication of the PREVENT trialmanuscript is the single most critical piece.”

• When asked about heart failure – we maysee anns related to “Pilot programs for heart failure in clinics.”

• “This publication [PT] will open up a wholerange of opportunities for Impedimed.”

• “We believe that the PT will show statisticalsignificance, and we will see traction on reimbursement. That will open us upto partnerships in other spaces and increase our revenue streams.”

What Rick said about the next few QTRs:

• He hopes we have less storms in Texas; sneaky.png
    • The data they collect is now beingcategorised based on the rating the machine gives back on each test – they wantto look at ways to monetise this;
    • They are looking for FDA clearance forRenal Failure. They are using the data they are collecting in a way to show theFDA that they can show fluid build-up in patients. Currently in RF (accordingto RC), they use a scale to judge have much fluid to take off based on theweight of the patient. The clearance of SOZO in one or more areas could have asnowball effect down the line effectively. IPD want to change the amount offluid being removed based on a Clinical Assessment through SOZO. Note theproblem of doing it lying down i.e. a lot of patients that are end stage whoare the ones who need it most are in a bed-ridden state; same with heartfailure.

What we need to press RC on in the next conferencecall:

I think we need to ask harder questionsof this CEO in the next conference call. Not necessarily because they are doing abad job (they most certainly are not IMO if you look long term), but I wantmore information. It is not often you get to ask questions of people like him.

How is the company going? There has beenno news or announcements since April; just YouTube videos posted advocatingthe use of SOZO that we are all accustomed to watching as investors. We were teased a lot in the last conference call and some answers do end up with an answer involving the storms in Texas.

Where is the marketing? Are there anyplans to ramp up marketing? What are we doing in QLD, VIC, SA etc? Are we just focusing on the US, trials and NSW Health? Has the team ever thought about not being includedin the NCCN? We only have less than 50 devices running in NSW. The homeland wherethis stock is based. Does RC concede that the American market is morepenetrable based solely on comparisons between the level of care post-surgery/treatmentfor breast cancer patients in the US and Aus? Where is the marketing? If nomarketing, why not and what is the best way to attack and penetrate?

I think we all have our own viewsalready on the answers to some of these questions. It would be interesting toask those of our CEO so I might put a list together for the next conferencecall.

I have invested all this money; I waslucky to find IPD. Despite this, I still have a couple of rudimentary, lastquestions.

Does anyone know where the machines aremade? Where is our inventory stored? What is the turnaround between ordering a machineand getting it installed and operational?

DYOR, only invest what you can afford tolose.

Much love, Roger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.004(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $161.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 7.8¢ $377.9K 4.762M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 221536 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 92693 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.9¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 5.95 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.1¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ 957832
Last updated 15.56pm 01/05/2024 ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.