PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Prevention of Manipulative Trading, page-4

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Salt.. picked up a few kids this morning when the AUD Gold Chart started to look good.. I got the contract note email instantly however it took more that two hours to show that number of shares on the trading platform and there is nothing to say they are all mine.. I have noticed this for months now not just on ABU maybe its because of the second exchange not being integrated properly or whatever.. this makes the market depth worthless for trading in fact they may as well not have it at all as its misleading.. you certainly cant call this an electronic trading platform as it seems someone is standing between the buyer and the seller.. note the time, total shares sold and market depth on the attachments.. maybe this is what you are seeing but in another form.

AUD Gold Chart at ABU buy time 9.08am WA time.PNG ABU contract note email 9.08wa or 12.08syd.PNG ABU 1 have the contract note for 150k.PNG ABU 4 at 10mins after purchase of 150k.PNG ABU 5 now 30mins no show.. electronic trading NOT.PNG ABU 6 things have changed some of my kids still missing.PNG ABU 7 one hour after confirmation.. some kids still missing.PNG ABU 8 two hours after confirmation.. some kids still missing.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.