BIT 0.00% 5.4¢ biotron limited

Hi BMD,A thorough analysis of the situation..Thankyou. A...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Hi BMD,

A thorough analysis of the situation..Thankyou. A departure from hype, both up and down often seem here.

Vaccines, as we are now seeing, are not a cure all. There will still be the "pop a pill" cure needed for the world to come back to something ike the previous normality. BIT is in the race for this,moving along in their cautious scientific way. I initially said "plodding", but that has connotations of not having a goal and inefficiencies so I changed it to "moving".Plodding does not sit well with impatient shareholders!

We may expect some news within the next couple of months as to how their latest investigations have gone. We can but hope that they are on the right track and can progress further. I certainly do not believe that they carry on with their work without justification for the route they are taking. Nor do I believe that I will wake up one day and find my 6 cent shares are suddenly worth a dollar or whatever multiple.

However, should there be success in their investigations, this will lead to further investigations and testing which perhaps one day will make my 6c shares worth a dollar. I am also awake to the the possibility that they might be worth less but hang my hope on results of the HIV reslts already achieved that they will not be worth nothing!. We will see, in time. That's my risk and I am prepared to take it!

Pesa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $2.393K 44.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19600 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 188178 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ 120722
Last updated 15.15pm 03/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.