BTR 5.56% 1.7¢ brightstar resources limited

Wakka everyone is aware where BTR's prospects or operations are...

1. 663 Posts.
    Wakka everyone is aware where BTR's prospects or operations are located the tension you speak of was present while the share price was going up too. As has Islam been prominent region for a long time.

I'm guessing you're trolling while you wait for the next results.

BTR has had a nice rise over the last few days, there was bound to be a minor pullback with absolutely nothing to do with geographical location or religion. More likely to be traders locking in profits and moving on to the next opportunity. Other traders might be bored we all can be very fickle at times.

If posters give their predictions, make of them what you will and at the moment with a single mine it might be difficult to extrapolate to some of the loftier predictions but it must be said that BTR in time could be trading at significant multiples to present (depending upon how long a market participant is willing to hold). All things are possible from here, Btr could be trading above 80c within a week or back near 30c. If PFS shows good margins then look out because project funding ought to sourced with ease, a positive PFS could see some corporate activity regarding further JVs or TO offers. Those that understand BTR's potential if not already holders are following news closely.

GLA appreciate all the contributions here, If I've been to ocritical of Wakka it's not because you hold a different opinion, it's more to do with your opinion being based on a weak premise in view Geographical location or risk has nothing to do with the slight correction in the SP today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $82.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $11.30K 665K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 5911825 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1254055 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.