CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

For the people that said Centro doesnt have cash... If you look...

1. 257 Posts.
    For the people that said Centro doesnt have cash... If you look back at my previous post when analyzing the balance and profit and loss statement.. I think centro have over 250M in cash less their expenditure for that month...

Lambchop and others that say CNP does not have cash... u have been hammering this stock yesterday because it fell to new lows without u understanding their balance sheet and profit/loss statements. (Many of these people hammering this stock are in the same boat(not knowing Financials)). Dont know about ure credibility...

Anyways CNP can buy back their shares and who knows they might think about it if refinancing happens.

By the way banks dont look at SP when refinancing. From reading the AFR I believe Australian banks biggest exposure is to Centro.

I dont think Australian banks would want to screw with JPMorgan with regards to centro. JPMorgan will hit them hard at any other opportunity they might get when companies are involved with Australian banks. They would want to keep credibility.

By the way the close in the Dow today would indicate the beginning of the end. U might get stumbles here and there during next quarter but the end is coming soon. US have written off over 195 Billion dollars already and not much left according to different financial sources.(Hoping anyway).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.