Prey Tuesday, page-36

1. 7,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Oh jacko where d'ya get this stuff. Crazy photos tonight. November 14 full moon over? No... tonight USA time was the 14th the big night. I think full moon apps are USA time.
    The moon over Melbourne tonight was truly spectacular, brighter and bigger because u can see the landmarks without binoculars. Pretty good I thought. Slight waxing on the top left from our Melbourne angle.
    The moon moves a planet of water, so yeh your body water is pulled too and the electromagnetic effects in your brain and body, magnifies everything, your good and weak points imo. If u can't feel it your closed to it and it's not important therefore.
    Up to you

Haven't made much last month, might be a quiet down trend period now, downtrending stocks. Fmg bhp coal holders did well, coz they were holding the counter intuitive coal move and trump move, well done. Down $1000 November. No probs, stay away from a weak period. I'll await Have arranged previously to avoid boredom in January and work away from the pc for a couple of months, actually lined up some working income hopefully starting next week, and it's during this less promising imo trading period. I can still trade til 12. Christmas rally happened last week lol imo humble incorrect dumb wrong opinion, but I'm going for the work over Christmas.
    - 45 wrong incorrect clueless.
    Tip. After interest rate hike start averaging up on a gold stock

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.