PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

hi Len, not being rude but you could answer these questions...

1. 11,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2172
    https://purifloh.com/free-radical-generation/
    On their web page, Free Radical Generation, they say 'PuriflOH is now seeking partners for the commercialization of the technology. A range of products and applications (Indoor Air Purification, Water Treatment, Sterilization of Medical Facilities – Surfaces and Equipment) is currently being developed.'
    It sounds like they do not have products to sell yet? How much will it cost to keep developing the products and how long until they are ready to sell?
    Are there any experts on this company that know? Thanks, genuine question.
    hi Len, not being rude but you could answer these questions yourself with a little research. Basically the company with Somnio have given the devices to oems and they are testing them rigorously. If you look at it from the OEM's point of view they will want to see it work, tested and hammered to ensure a long life working device before they throw a truck load of money at it. Remembering that PO3 is disrupting a market that's making billions of dollars, why change if they are already making $$$? So PO3 have to show that their devices will put them ahead of the game, Bill (the billionaire) Parfet has done his (and my) DD and decided that yes, PO3 are worth backing. TBH, that alone is good enough for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.