BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

price $1.82, page-8

1. 8,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20

Senoj

Technically its not cash as we must spend it too get it but for all intensive purposes it is cash.

We are developing a product in the USA that will be fully funded till FDA approval.If we hadnt got this cash we would of had to of capital raised or sold our soul.
    So to me it's as good as cash.

Also the people who are funding it are the same people who buy it for stockpile. This is worth billions alone in the USA.

The USA aims for 82 million courses in stockpile at say approx 30 dollars a course. ( I know the USA payed $27 for relenza)

So if my Maths is ok thats $2.4 billion dollars for the USA stockpile market alone. (Thats the insurance side of it) They replenish this stockpile every five years.
    France has a large stockpile. As well as Great Britain, Japan and many others.

Obviously Inavir is designed to become a big part of this stockpile.

Then you have consumer use. Another massive market for Inavir given it one x two puffs approach.

I think the market thinks like you senoj and doesnt beleive in any rush to buy BTA. When BTA runs it will go quick. Thats why i will just sit contently and wait.

http://rsif.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/early/2011/02/03/rsif.2010.0715.abstract

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.