LOM 9.52% 3.8¢ lucapa diamond company limited

yes, I see where you are coming from...1) drilling for Merlin...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    yes, I see where you are coming from...
    1) drilling for Merlin (naturally) $6.7m
    2) I am talking about the $3m listed as Lulo JV EXPLORATION... think this was “overly conservative”... LOM BOD did not want to look like they need the Divi money that should now be declared on recent sales/profits.

The Angolan retained money for kimbo exploration has been there for ages. As the alluvial mining operation costs over US$1m/month maybe many just glance that a lot is “tied up” in working cashflow - especially a year ago when profit margin was really shit & then there was the annual US$0.5m for community & also what seems like growing amounts for security & patrols... we have kimbo piles to protect because we do not move them promptly - at least we provide more employment! It will be nice to do more of routine mining work to create more jobs & use bigger fleet wisely... look forward to in-field screening! Why did that not start 3 years ago? We need to be careful about our carbon footprint as we do not want to be seen as dirty miners!

Ironically if you remove the AU$3m then total need less & why SPP $3m for us (crazy loyal: rusted on dreaming investors)... they could have (tried) to simply do all money from none of us little fish. Smells like take a small part & shut up & be greatful as that one aspect is simply “extra insurance cover - to protect against “African Time” repeatedly slow.)

mining is not all easy & takes focus... glta patient investors in LOM or elsewhere - WELCOME RIO!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.004(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $11.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 3.8¢ $26.23K 658.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 67166 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 131794 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.