LOM 3.13% 6.6¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Lommers, Some of the long-term survivors may recognise my name....

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Lommers,

Some of the long-term survivors may recognise my name. I was invested in LOM for the majority of the last decade, although have sold (or options expired) all LOM equity. During this time, I lost a fair amount on LOM.

I am still keeping one eye on LOM announcement and hotcopper posts, to determine if and when I may reinvest.

To best determine when to invest (if ever), I am ignoring all the hype and noise (I.e. like recently) that is announced, and history has proven it means nothing, and every (sometimes unjustified) hyped announcement means nothing.

Actions (results) speak louder than words. If you carefully read "Positive Lulo Kimberlite Bulk Sample Result" ... it is not as positive as made out, when you consider size of sample. The share price of LOM can easily respond and change based on perception provide by announcements.

Over the years I have taught myself there is never a "need to hold onto your hat" regarding LOM, even if your hat flies off and you miss a bit of action, there is plenty of time to put your hat back on.

I have decided that the potential timing of when I will reinvest in LOM, is very simplistic (ignoring all other hype), and is based on the frequency of the 100 carat plus discovery announcements. When they become more frequent, I will consider whether I will reinvest.

The reason for this, is that, in my opinion, these 100 carat plus discoveries are the only things that are keeping LOM's head above water, and at the same time will indicate they are getting closer to the holy grail.

Based on this (more frequent 100 carat discovery announcements), I almost reinvested in the March 2021 quarter. The only reason I did not, was because I was heavy invested in Lithium Stocks and wanted to ride the potential upside (in hindsight, I'm glad I did).

I am now in a position to realise some lithium gains and, when 100 carat plus announcement frequency increases, reinvest in LOM. In my opinion, now is not the time ... it has actually been 6 months (to the day) sincee the last 100 carat plus diamond was found.

Yes, you all have every right to disagree and have a go at me, but at the same time, I have every right to my opinion and approach as to what is the best time to invest in any share. If I miss the LOM boat, so be it ... will keep riding the less risky Lithium boat.

Good Luck to all ... hope you do well.

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.002(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $19.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.6¢ 6.2¢ $24.69K 392.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35550 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 85809 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.